Storage of Documents and Records for all Forms of Businesses
Virtually every single business faces the unpleasant reality of mountains of paperwork. Many documents and records need to be kept – some for several years and others may have to be kept indefinitely. Along with a business’ obligation to store such records for a given amount of time, the business must also be certain the documents and records are stored in a manner that keeps the business compliant with all applicable laws and regulations in place to help protect the interests of customers.
Master Vault offers secure and complaint storage for documents and records, including document imaging, active file management, and digital archiving for almost every type of business. We know the ins and outs of the various laws and regulations and always go above and beyond any measures that might be considered the norm.
Businesses We Can Help
We offer our many years of expertise in keeping documents and records secure and compliant to the following business sectors:
- Medical: Master Vault makes certain all regulations set forth by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or HIPAA are followed to the letter. Master Vault works with hospitals, private doctors, surgery centers, clinics, chiropractors, dentists, and more in the state of South Carolina.
- Government: Master Vault works with government agencies to guarantee the Privacy Act of 1974 and other various laws are followed and enforced. Master Vault works with various forms of government agencies in the state of South Carolina including many municipalities.
- Financial: Master Vault keeps all financial institutions in complete compliance with the various laws and regulations that exist and always stays up to date with any and all changes. Master Vault works with various banks, mortgage companies, insurance companies, broker dealers, and more in the state of South Carolina.
- Legal: Master Vault keeps all law offices in compliance with a variety of regulations and laws including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley, or GLB Act and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or HIPAA. Master Vault works with nearly all types of lawyers and attorneys of various sized law offices in the state of South Carolina.
- Education: Master Vault keeps all education institutions in full compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, or FERPA, along with other regulations in order to protect student education records. Master Vault works with pre-schools, public schools, private schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools in the state of South Carolina.
- Retail: Master Vault helps all retail stores stay in full compliance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act, or FACTA. Master vault works with several retail stores in the state of South Carolina.
Document and Record Storing Services for Ultimate Convenience
Master Vault stores all documents and records in a climate controlled environment keeping them safe from the elements. Additionally, all files are tracked and sorted according to your liking giving you total control. Your files are never out of reach and can be accessed at any time with ease giving you convenience that is truly hassle free.